Q: How to cut down marketing and advertising expenses?
A: Use press releases. Why?
- Press releases are many times cheaper than ads.
Press release distribution by our company will cost you $140 at most. No magazine or a popular website will advertise your product for this money.
- Press releases reach broader audience than ads do.
A successful press release reaches up to 1000 target magazines and websites. Even a single print will reach at least 5000 readers, namely potential buyers of your software. What is more, the news published in one medium is very likely to force chain-like reprints.
- Press releases are more trustworthy than ads.
Successful press releases result in editorial articles which are a lot more trustworthy than the advertising space in the same magazine. People tend to trust infomercials more than commercials.
Now you can get a maximum profit of a press release campaign for a minimum cost. Till the 25th of December you get your press release written and dispatched for only $150 which is half the regular price.
How is the order processed?
- You fill out the order form on the website or drop an email to email@example.com and wait for a reply from our manager. Note that you are not required to pay right away and will not be requested to enter your credit card information after you submit the order form.
- Within 24 hours a manager will contact you and provide payment details and all further instructions regarding your order.
- You pay and wait for a press release.
- Press release writing usually takes up to 10 business days, when done you receive the copy for review.
- The mailing to editors can be performed on any day as you request.
- The mailing done, you receive the notice from the manager.
Do I Run Any Risks?
- In any case you can easily get in touch with us:
- If you do not like the copy our writer provides, you have the right to get it revised according to all your requests (up to 3 revisions.)
- The manager can provide you the report including number of addresses your press release was sent out to; thematic and country/language categorization of the custom mailing list.
- You have no risk of being accused of spamming.
We send press releases only to editors and journalists who are in charge of receiving press releases/news sheets. We use only email addresses publicly published on magazines’ websites or provided by the editorial team.
We’ve worked for 4 years already and systematically update our database of addresses. All recipients who had ever sent us the unsubscribe request were immediately deleted from the database and brought apologies.
Upon your request we can add the distributed-by note to the bottom of your press release.